Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Challenge

Well, as far as this weeks trainings gone, there can be no complaints. 4 runs for a total of 28.9km ran. This is the biggest single week I've done since I started training after wellington. So I'm quite happy with my efforts. But as I said in the previous post, I'm also much happier with the speeds I'm now getting. Even running as fast as 5.50/km for 8km runs. Not a month ago I was happy with 6 and a half minutes for 5km. So progress is definitely being made.

The big news of the week, is that I've entered the Waitakere city half marathon. This is on the 10th of October. Cornelis is going to be using it as a training run for the Akl marathon, and I'm doing it as a challenge on its own.

So with less than 2 weeks to go, I have a big week ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment