Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The End of University

Well, last week, the first week of November was exam week for me. So was a bit of a stressful one to be honest. The good news tho is that its all finished, and I can relax for a bit. In terms of my training, I got through all the runs I wanted to, 4 x 8km, but only managed one of the rides. So good, without being prefect.

I'm now 2 weeks away from the Kerikeri half Marathon, and 3 weeks away from the round Taupo cycle race. So I should be starting to peak in my training. I think that I'm going OK so far for the running side of things, definitely have more miles behind me than I have had at any other stage this year, so I should be able to complete the run in reasonable shape. However I'm starting to get a bit worried about the cycle. My longest ride has been 19km... less than 25% what I need to be doing. I know that I can finish it, but I have a feeling its going to be a long, and painful ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment