Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Well 2010 has come and gone, and its onwards and upwards into 2011. December has been a quiet, 'rest month' like I had planned. It did end up being slightly lazier than I had planned, but after my big November a break was needed.

Kilometers run in December

Now we are getting right back into things. The goals for January are 2 fold, firstly, weight loss. And secondly, start to ramp up my training back to a more reasonable level. I'll be aiming for 3 runs, and 3 cycles a week. I'm also going to use January to develop a plan for the year. I have some pretty high goals for this year, I'm no longer going to be happy with just completing events, in 2011 I want to do respectable times in anything I do.

Lastly, my grand totals for the year:

173 workouts recorded, covering 130 hours and 1,705km. Burning 117,000 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment