Monday, March 14, 2011

March, Week 2

Not a huge amount to report this week. Again circumstances (Working all 7 days and the pool being closed for competition for the 2nd half of the week) conspired against me completing all 9 workouts, I ended up only managing 2 of each. However As I've said before I have been feeling a bit tired and run down, so the extra day off may not be a bad thing.

Once again the big positive was my running (2 runs, 25km in 2:20), My long run (15km on Thursday) was another PB, running 1:24:43, over 5 minutes faster than last weeks 1:30 PB. I really feel like I've made a huge step forward with my running in the last few weeks. The effort of that run did take a bit out of me however, and I ended up cutting Friday's ride short ending up with 50km in 2:01. And swimming 2 x 1500m in 1:07.

This week, I'm going to be out of town for 2 days on business, so again am going to miss a days workout. This week however, its planned in advance, so isn't a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment