Monday, May 2, 2011

April

Well, 4 months down now, the year continues to slip away.

Last week was reasonable. I've brought an indoor trainer for my bike, so I'm not going to have bad weather as an excuse for not doing workouts any more. So this week I was able to but in some pretty good numbers on the bike, (4 rides, 2 x 1 hour on the trainer, a 25 min brick on the trainer and 2 hours doing my long hilly ride on the weekend) Running I only made it out twice, but those added up to 18km, which is reasonable.

Over all for the month I managed:

Run: 87km, 8 hours 25 minutes
Bike: 316km, 13 hours 31 minutes

Aprils Workouts

It's a big week this week, with the northern crossing on Saturday. Like I said last post, my training has slipped a bit in April, so I'm not as prepared as I wanted to be. But I feel I should be ok for a reasonable time. Here is a publicly stated goal, I want to be done in under 6 hours.

Wish me luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment