Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August, week 1

Well its been a better week for me this week. Still haven't made it back to the pool... The happenings in my personal life are making it difficult to get there before work at the moment. But my running and biking are both back on track. I only did 3/4 planned bikes this week... missed a morning interval session. But I ended up with a total of 2 hours 53 minutes. And running was a complete success. 4 runs, for a total of 38km in 3 hours 49 minutes.

The bad point is that I'm showing some signs of injury in my right leg. I was tight in the calf, but that has migrated into a sore ankle / knee, at different times when running. To try to combat this I slowed my runs down until I'm feeling right again and I've taken 4 days in a row without a run. Hopefully feeling right for my first run back tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment