Monday, August 1, 2011

July, End of the Month

Well July has now gone, and it has not been a good time.

I've had quite a shock in my personal life 2 weeks ago, hence why I've not been posting for a few weeks. I don't want to get into it in a public forum like this at this stage, but the last few weeks have been quite emotionally draining, and that's unlikely to change in the foreseeable future. So things are tough.

Training wise, the first 2 weeks of the month pretty much went to plan, not enough swimming, but pretty much on target for time working out. The 2nd 2 weeks however were not so good. Pretty much just fitting workouts in as I've been able.

So of the 5 goals I set myself for the month I've only made one. to weigh under 100kg by the end of the month. And that was close too... weighing in at 99.7kg today. But it has been under 100kg (down as low as 98) for 2 weeks.

Once again I'll come up with some goals for the month over the next few days, but this month they are going to be somewhat limited by what else is going on at the moment.

Lastly, here is the training log for the month:

No comments:

Post a Comment