Monday, September 3, 2012

August Training Log

Overall its been a pretty good month. Much better than what I did in July, definitely back on track. I said that I wanted to hit 30-35 hours for the month, and I did 35 hours total, so very happy with that.

Again I did the most running I've done in 2012, however that may have come at a cost with my calf starting to play up towards the end of the month. So I'm on 2 weeks of no running, and hoping for the best.

Biking and swimming, are not highest for the year, but both up on July. And I'm feeling that I'm preforming better in both disciplines.

Its now 20 weeks until Ironman Auckland 70.3 and I'm feeling that my training is where it needs to be. Now begins a slow increase in volume across all 3 sports (injury dependent) over the next 3-4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment