Tuesday, November 6, 2012

October Training Log

Another solid month of training. Up to 40 hours for the month, so over all things are on track.

Running wise, the run/walk program seems to be working well so far. By far my biggest running month ever, (and fastest average pace) and injury free.

Cycling, Well average, I need to focus on ramping this up over the next 2 months.

Swimming, poor. Not enough. Only 6 swims in the month is not good enough this close to the HIM. I really need to focus on increasing my frequency over the next few weeks.

For the next month my goals are:

Running, essentially repeat October. Things are going as well here as they have for a long time.

Biking, More rides, and more effort during rides. Still cruise too much. Also planning to change one of my mid week rides, to a longer, hilly ride now university has finished.

Swimming. Hit the pool more. Swim for longer each time (2,500m + sessions) And start open water swimming once a week. Going form 1000m swims, to 2000m over the next 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment